We’re a local firm, with our clients at the heart of everything we aim to achieve. We’re always interested to hear from talented and motivated individuals who are looking to add value to our team, so if you’re looking for your next rewarding career move, please feel free to reach out or consider applying for the positions available below.
Current Job Vacancy: Accounts and Audit Senior
You will be working within a mixed role in the Business Services Team which encompasses Audit, Statutory Accounts and VAT work. You will have ultimate responsibility for client relations, handling day-to-day queries and assisting with new clients. The ideal candidate must be Qualified (ACA/ACCA or equivalent) with experience within an accountancy practice. Strong technical, IT and Communication skills are essential to this role as is a genuine interest in SME clients.
You will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of Excel, CCH Central suite, Sage, QuickBooks and Xero
- Proven experience of using initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience of building strong client relationships in a client facing role
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Accounts preparation experience is essential
- Audit experience for both Limited Companies and Charities
- Ability to train and develop junior team members
About The Role
Working within a team environment, you will be involved with all aspects of compliance work including:
- Preparation of statutory accounts from client records (both Limited Company and LLP’s)
- Preparation of corporation tax computations and filing in iXBRL format
- Involvement with audits of Limited Companies and Charities
- Preparation of sole trader and partnership accounts
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Preparation of P11d’s
- Assisting clients with system improvements and account system implementations
- Supporting the Business Services Manager with business advisory work
- Liaison with clients, both face-to-face and in writing
£40K – £45K depending on experience.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews to commence from 6th June with the role to be filled ASAP.