The latest news
Hear it here first and stay up to date.
Sign up to our email newsletter to get it direct to your inbox.
- Stricter measures rolled out to crack down on relief abuse.
- The changes will reflect BoE’s interest rate increase.
- Interest rate hits 13-year-high.
- HMRC aims for more testing before rollout in 2024.
- Two people per business can now access training.
- UK Finance report showed uptick in Q1 2022.
- Test and trace decline sees GDP shrink by 0.3%.
- LITRG warns taxpayers to be wary of self-assessment mistakes.
- Taxpayers who sold shares being sent letters by HMRC.
- Funding includes aid to move away from gas oil and improve carbon capture.