The latest news
Hear it here first and stay up to date.
Sign up to our email newsletter to get it direct to your inbox.
- Audit obligations for small businesses could loosen.
- COVID support replaced to support businesses.
- Overall footfall is still at lower levels than previous years.
- Research shows the public are unprepared for the scheme.
- Incorrect refund claims could lead to high tax bills.
- Ofgem boss warns of a rise of nearly £1,000 by October.
- One-off payments will be made to low-income earners.
- 25% tax on excess profits announced for energy companies.
- Sales volumes in three months to April continue to drop.
- Concerns grow as economy shrinks by 0.1% in March.