The latest news
Hear it here first and stay up to date.
Sign up to our email newsletter to get it direct to your inbox.
- Government aims to tackle abuse of limited partnerships.
- Budget demanded due to rising costs for businesses.
- Rates rise marks fourth increase in a row from record low.
- Businesses also unaware of other Government schemes.
- Move by HMRC follows increase in basic interest rate.
- SMEs outside of London are not as prepared.
- Bank of England announces interest rate rise to tackle cost of living.
- HMRC is contacting those with reduced grant entitlement.
- Group suggests using online sales tax to fund rate cut.
- Over 2,000 companies filed for insolvency in March.